Admissions > Financial Aid
Seize the Opportunity!
The idea of financing a private college education can be a daunting one for many families. It's a big investment, and often a big sacrifice. At Holy Cross, we take that sacrifice very seriously, and we'll do everything we can to help make your education investment affordable. We strive to provide financial assistance and guidance to help you achieve your educational goals.
- Over 90% of Holy Cross students receive financial aid. Use our Net Price Calculator to get a quick estimate of your out-of-pocket costs if you attend.
- All admitted students are automatically considered for merit-based aid; awards range from $4,000 to $14,000. Merit awards are primarily based on academic achievement but other factors may also be considered. Estimate your scholarship opportunities now!
- Outstanding outcomes! 81% of recent graduates were employed or in grad school within three months after graduation. Your Experiential Learning experience at Holy Cross gives you a distinct advantage in the job market after graduation.
- File your 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Holy Cross College's FAFSA code is 007263.
- Remember, Indiana residents must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March, 10 (receive by date) in order to be considered for State of Indiana funded grants!
- We will follow up individually with you to review all of the information and help you with the next steps!
Your investment in your college education returns much more than a degree; it also provides you with opportunites and experiences that help shape your life. If you need assistance with this process or have questions regarding financial aid, please do not hesitate to contact us directly!
Office Location: Driscoll Hall
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Phone: (574) 239-8408
- Fax: (574) 239-8323
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address:
Holy Cross College
54515 State Road 933 North
P.O. Box 308
Notre Dame, IN 46556