These are the goals of the Holy Cross College Alumni Association:
- To offer social and intellectual programs that perpetuate the ideal of lifelong learning for alumni and members of the community in general.
- To promote the welfare of Holy Cross College and to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between the College and alumni.
- To acquaint alumni and friends with the progress and needs of the College.
- To ensure the continued confidence and support of the alumni and friends who may contribute to the College's financial and other material needs.
- To support and assist the alumni, students, faculty and administration of Holy Cross College wherever and whenever possible.
The classes of membership in the Holy Cross College Alumni Association are:
All alumni of Holy Cross College who have received a degree from the College. Graduate members may hold office in the association. Graduate members shall receive a certificate of membership and receive special recognition from time to time as determined by the Board of Directors.
All alumni of Holy Cross College who have completed 12 or more transferable credits and who are in good academic standing. Full members may hold office in the association.
Past and present members of the Board Of Trustees, faculty, staff and administration. At their request, alumni and friends of Holy Cross College who do not fulfill the requirements for Full Membership. Honorary members generally may not hold office in the Association.