Email: Click here to email Sean
* First Year At Holy Cross: 2011 as an employee. 1984 as a student.
* Graduate School(s): Indiana University
* Graduate Degree(s): Masters of Library Science
* Undergraduate School: University of Iowa
* Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Arts; Communication Studies; Broadcasting & Film
* Undergraduate School: Holy Cross [Junior] College
* Undergraduate Degree: Associates of Arts
* High School and City / State: Clay High School, South Bend, IN
* Place of Birth: South Bend, IN
* Place(s) of childhood/adolescence: South Bend, IN
* Family Members: Lisa (wife), Zachary (son), Jacob (son) & Grace (daughter and general thorn in my side).
* Personal Heroes: Superman (before he was killed by Doomsday).
* Books: Asking a librarian to choose his favorite book is like asking a parent to choose their favorite child. My rule of thumb is that I will give any book 50 pages to get my attention. So, instead I will give you my 5 top authors 1. Jonathan Kellerman (Alex Delaware series) 2. Robert B. Parker (Spenser & Jesse Stone) 3. Bernard Cornwell (Sharpe series), John Sanford (Lucas Davenport series) 5. Patrick O'Brien (Aubrey Series).
* TV Shows: Rarely do I get to watch a TV from beginning to end. I'm happy to see the news in the morning for 30 minutes.
* Movies: 1. Patton 2. Gone with the Wind 3. The Forbin Project 4. To Kill a Mockingbird 5. The Maltese Falcon.
* Hobbies / Activities: I like to cook as a hobby and I like to do lap swimming as a favorite activity.
* Musical Interests: If it is on the radio, I listen.
* Foods: Too many. Since I was 6, I have had cheese burgers on a grill, my Mom's potato salad, and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for my birthday, so I guess that would count as my favorite.
* Sports Teams: Anyone playing against the Yankees.
* Quotes: "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."- Groucho Marx
"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." - Walt Disney