High School Students Schedule Your Personal College Tour
Fall is the best time to see what your four-year experience will be like at Holy Cross College. We would love to have you visit!
Come by yourself, bring a friend and invite your parents. Student volunteers and admission staff will be here to welcome you, answer questions, and introduce you to students, professors and coaches.
You'll start your Holy Cross experience by:
• Touring our friendly campus and freshman residence halls;
• Learning how financial aid will make your college dream a reality;
• Talking with current students about why they chose Holy Cross;
• Meeting with professors about our majors;
• Learning about Holy Cross College's unique experiential programs;
• Having lunch with your new friends in the Siegfried Dining Hall.
There is a BIG difference at a small college! Everyone will know you personally, invite you to get involved, and challenge you to go the extra mile. There is no better way to learn than in small classes with a caring professor.
Don't forget to RSVP! Call Sherry Raven at 574-239-8400 or sign up online by clicking HERE. We look forward to meeting you!