Applications for Fall Semester 2018 can now be submitted! We review applications on a rolling basis. To apply you can use either of the following forms:
- The Common Application or the Holy Cross Application for Admission
- There is no fee to submit either the Common Application or the Holy Cross Application for Admission
- An official high school transcript and official results of SAT or ACT test scores
- Our ACT code is 1203
- SAT code is 1309
- Holy Cross College superscores the SAT and the ACT if multiple tests are submitted
- Holy Cross College does accept SAT and ACT scores that are reported on your official high school transcript
- Remember to do the FAFSA – it is required for any Financial Aid that goes beyond the initial Merit Award.
- Students who have taken AP, IB, and dual-credit courses may be eligible for Holy Cross credit. Learn more by reading our Academic Catalog.