Holy Cross College is accepting applications for fall 2018 enrollment. Applications are accepted and decisions are released on a rolling bases. To be considered for fall 2018 admission, submit:
- The Common Application (closes July 28) or the Holy Cross Application for Admission (closes August 17)
- There is no fee to submit either the Common Application or the Holy Cross Application for Admission
- An official high school transcript
- Transcripts can be submitted via the Common Application or sent directly to the Office of Admissions
- Official results of SAT or ACT test scores
- Holy Cross College superscores the SAT and the ACT if multiple tests are submitted
- Our ACT code is 1203, and our SAT code is 1309
- Holy Cross College accepts SAT and ACT scores that are reported on an official high school transcript
All applicants will be automatically considered for merit scholarships. To be considered for need-based assistance, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have it sent to Holy Cross College. You are encouraged to complete and submit the FAFSA before receiving an admissions decision to ensure a timely release of a financial aid award.
Students who have taken AP, IB, and dual-credit courses may be eligible for Holy Cross credit. Learn more by reading our Academic Catalog.
Decisions are released via postal mail two to three weeks after a completed application is received with earliest decisions being released in mid-November.
August 1: Application is available
November 1: Priority deadline for early notification
March 1: Priority deadline for Signature Scholarship consideration
May 1: Enrollment confirmation deadline