New at Holy Cross, you’re now able to send documents to our printers from your personal devices and have them counted against your print quota. This feature is available for most devices, including Windows and Mac computers, Android tablets and telephones, and iPad (requires app, iPhone compatibility coming in the future).
After connecting to the Holy Cross network click on the link above or navigate your internet browser to http://print.hcc-nd.edu/. Enter your network credentials when prompted. You’ll now be shown several options:
Credits: Shows your current balance. You start each semester with $15. Black and white prints cost $.05 and color prints cost $.50.
Print: Select this to be presented with an easy process for printing documents.
- Click the button to upload the file you wish to print. Supported document types are listed.
- Choose the printer to send your document to. Students may only print to the identified Student Printers in the computer lab (V246) and library.
- Adjust printing options and then click the “Finish” button.
- A print preview screen will appear with a preview of your document as well as how much will be deducted from your account. Click the “Print Now” button and your document will be sent to the printer.
- The green icon in the upper-left corner will take you back to the main menu. A “Logout” button appears in the lower-left corner of every screen.
History: Show information about all of the print jobs you have completed this semester.
Printing from iPad
Sending documents to print from your iPad requires the use of an app. Install the app by clicking on the below button:
Click here for a video demonstrating how to use the iPad app to print.