Policy for the 2016-2017 School Year
Enrollment constitutes a financial contract between the enrolled student and Holy Cross College. Tuition is due August 1, 2016 for the Fall term and January 1, 2017 for the Spring term.
If the student has a balance remaining on his/her account by the first day of class, the balance must be paid by the last day of drop/add or the student’s schedule will be dropped and they will be dismissed from the college.
Fall 2016 Payment Timeline
- Tuition due on August 1, 2016.
- First day of class is August 23, 2016.
- Last day to drop/add is August 29, 2016
- Student’s account must be paid in full by August 29, 2016
An extension may be granted for the following exceptions:
- Student was flagged for verification and they have provided all the information that they can to Financial Aid but the verification is not finalized; or
- Student has applied for a private loan but it has not been disbursed yet. MUST provide documentation or verification to Financial Aid that the loan is approved and being processed; or
- Parent has applied for the Plus loan and is waiting for approval or denial; or
- Student has applied for a payment plan through Notre Dame Federal Credit Union and is waiting for verification of the amount and approval from Holy Cross College; or
- Student committed to attend Holy Cross College after August 1 and makes request for extension of payment arrangements.
Students must request an extension with the Bursar or the Director of Financial Aid no later than the first day of classes. Extensions are not guaranteed and will be granted at the discretion of the VP of Administration.