Resources and Programs
Experiential Programs, Academic Resources, and Technology
Holy Cross College provides the experiences and state-of-the-art resources students need to prepare for leadership positions in today's world.
- Academic and Student Development helps students be successful by providing academic advising, tutoring for math and writing, and the College Success Program to help students improve skills in their first year.
- The McKenna Library provides all the resources necessary for student research as well as links and access to all five college and university libraries in the Notre Dame, Indiana region.
- The Center for Discernment and Preparation challenges our students with professional career internships and career guidance.
- The Center for Global Perspectives helps ensure that every Holy Cross College graduate is prepared to understand the challenges and opportunities of our interconnected world.
- Our Technology Resources and Computer Lab provide support and solid training in state-of-the-art Internet and software technologies.
- The Summer Session provides a low-cost way for students to take additional classes, accelerate their graduation schedule, or make up for core classes that were dropped or missed.