As an alum, you understand that the true value of a Holy Cross education lies in the depth of the relationships you form with your classmates and professors. And the more involved you are in the Holy Cross community, the more life-changing relationships you form.
Some things never change. As an alum, there are so many ways for you to get involved and form new relationships that will continue to enrich your life:
- Share your professional experience at our Alumni Networking Event, and connect a graduating Holy Cross College senior with a professional opportunity.
- As alumni, you join thousands of fellow Saints in the Alumni Association, which provides a wide range of benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities
- Invitations to reunions and special events
- Biannual issue of Connections, the College magazine
- And much more!
- Attend a session of Practical Lessons in Success, a Holy Cross business seminar series that’s free and open to the public where successful business entrepreneurs share their secrets.
- Hit the links with your fellow alumni during our Annual Golf Outing —all proceeds support Holy Cross athletics
- Use your professional connections to assist with internships for current Holy Cross students