Spring 2021 semester information
Classes for the spring semester begin Wednesday, February 3, 2021.
Pre-Arrival COVID-19 Testing
- All students will be required to take a pre-arrival COVID-19 test. The procedure will be very similar to the pre-arrival test that you all completed for the fall semester.
- Everyone will receive a lab order from Dr. Michelle Pearson that will be sent to your Holy Cross email.
- Please plan to complete your test 7-10 days prior to your arrival to campus.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 since November 1st or will have received both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine will be exempt from the pre-arrival test. Please provide Mr. Tom DeHorn, Director of Student Health Services, with documentation.
Daily Campus Health Check
- All members of the College community, administrators, faculty, staff, and students will once again be required to complete a daily health check.
Arrival to Campus
- The residential halls, including University Edge, open at 10:00 a.m. on February 2nd (the day before the 1st day of classes).
- Meal plans will begin with lunch on this same day.
- Keys for your dorm building and room will be located in your campus mailbox. Please retrieve them from your mailbox upon your return to campus.
- Students flying internationally to return to campus will be asked to undergo a 4-day quarantine upon arrival and will receive a COVID-19 test on the 4th day. Students flying internationally are approved to arrive as early as January 29th but must inform me of their particular arrival time and date.
Click here for a return to campus message from Dean Polaniecki