Whether you’re meeting friends for coffee at Ave Brew Cafe, cheering on the Saints or the Fighting Irish, or launching your own student organization, you’ll find that the only limit to what you can experience at Holy Cross is the number of hours in the day.
For example, you might:
- Hone your leadership skills through Student Government
- Pursue your passions through one of 500 student clubs and organizations across the tri-campus community
- Compete against your classmates in intramural sports, including flag football, volleyball, basketball, and pickleball
- Help our Social Concerns Committee with Basil’s Boo Bash or the Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Have the opportunity to try out for the University of Notre Dame Marching Band
No matter what activities you choose, you’ll make new friends, grow personally and spiritually, and have a good time doing it.