With the new partnership, all members of the Holy Cross College community will receive free premium access to Hallow’s robust library of prayers and Catholic, faith-based meditation.
“I am thrilled for the partnership with Hallow – the #1 prayer app in the world,” said Dr. Marco Clark, president of Holy Cross College. “Through this collaboration, made possible from the generosity of the Tom & Glory Sullivan Foundation, our students, faculty, and staff now have spiritual tools to grow in their discipleship with Jesus Christ.”
Holy Cross College is the latest college to partner with Hallow and make available to its students’ prayers and meditations that include:
- Daily prayer content, including the daily Mass reading, the Rosary, daily Examens, and the Divine Mercy Chaplet;
- Mini-courses of specific faith topics, including The Science of Happiness by Harvard Business School professor Dr. Arthur Brooks, Spiritual Warfare by exorcist Fr. Vincent Lampert, and A Biblical Walk Through the Mass by Dr. Edward Sri.
- Meditations and reflections on overcoming common emotional wounds by Sr. Miriam James Heidland and Dr. Bob Schuchts of the John Paul II Healing Center;
- Sessions on understanding and overcoming stress and anxiety with Regina Boyd, LMHC, founder of Boyd Counseling Services;
- Prayers and Bible Stories geared toward finding peace before going to sleep, led by familiar voices such as Mario Lopez, Mark Wahlberg, Sarah Swafford, Fr. Mike Schmitz, and Emily Wilson.
“Supporting young people in their faith journey is central to Hallow’s mission,” said Alessandro DiSanto, Hallow Co-Founder. “We’re honored to support Holy Cross College in its mission to lead people to wholeness in the image of Christ.”
The partnership is effective immediately, and Holy Cross College students, faculty, and staff can now access Hallow’s premium content for free.
“As a regular user of Hallow, I can attest to the value that this resource has been in my relationship with Jesus Christ,” Clark said.