The Indiana Max program is a scholarship program designed to help Indiana high school students afford Holy Cross College. Qualifying students can pay $0 out of pocket for tuition and fees*.
To qualify, students must:
- Apply and receive admission to Holy Cross College
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before April 15
- Qualify for maximum Federal and Indiana need-based financial aid
Scholarship program details
Indiana Max students are invited to participate in specialized programming which will help them maximize their potential by taking advantage of the opportunities and resources available to them at Holy Cross College. They receive one-on-one mentorship, as well as participate in programming that will help them transition into and succeed at Holy Cross College.
The primary goals of the program are:
- College performance: Ensure students perform well academically and stay on track to complete college through one-on-one meetings and grade check-ins.
- College engagement: Smooth student transition from high school to college through campus engagement and monthly workshops to build self-efficacy and leadership skills.
- Career preparation: Build students’ employability skills and strengthen connections between academic and applied learning through networking opportunities.
*Financial aid package will include Federal Direct Student loans, Federal and State Grants, Holy Cross Assistance Grant, and/or merit scholarships