At our core, we are a campus built on connections, support, and faith. Staying in touch is just one way to strengthen those connections and provide support for one another.
Here are a few of the many ways to stay a part of the Holy Cross family.
- Update your profile for the Online Alumni Directory
- Search the Online Alumni Directory for friends or classmates information
- Like and follow the Holy Cross Alumni Facebook page
- Join the LinkedIn community of over 7,200 Holy Cross Alumni
- Add a loved one’s name, in honor or memoriam, to the Book of Remembrance in front of the Saint Joseph’s Chapel to remain in daily mass intentions
- Follow us on social media to stay connected to what’s happening on campus:
Following us on Facebook will help you stay up to date on signature gatherings like:
- Holy Cross Tailgate (September)
- Alumni Senior Networking Event (March)
- Athletic Association Golf Outing (July)