Great leaders are always in demand
No matter which industry you choose to pursue—from education to business to healthcare—your ability to lead others will be crucial.
Over the course of just 21 credit hours, the leadership minor at Holy Cross will enable you to:
- Identify your personal leadership style
- Study effective leadership tactics across industries
- Learn to lead ethically
Through courses like Leadership in Business Organizations, Theology of Leadership, and Business Ethics, you’ll become the kind of ethical and thoughtful leader the world needs now.
Opportunities to lead outside the classroom
In addition to studying the principles of leadership in the classroom, you’ll have a wide range of opportunities to hone your leadership skills. For example, you might:
- Participate in an internship (100 percent of our students intern before they graduate)
- Lead one of 500 student clubs and organizations across the tri-campus community
- Assume a leadership position with the Student Government Association
Andre’ Polaniecki, Academic Advisor, Sports Management and Leadership Minors