In an increasingly cluttered communication landscape, the ability to create compelling visual art is a valuable skill that can be applied across a wide range of disciplines and professions.
The visual arts programs at Holy Cross College provides you with a strong foundation in technical, conceptual, and professional skills. Whether you focus in studio art or graphic design, you’ll:
- Learn to function as a competent and practiced artist or designer
- Develop deep reasoning, imagination, dexterity, and intuition to solve complex design problems
- Benefit from small classes and close relationships with your professors (our average class size is 12)
- Gain practical experience (100 percent of Holy Cross students participate in at least one internship)
- Showcase your artistic growth in an art exhibition in the St. Joseph Gallery in Driscoll Lounge during your last semester