Education to Help You Take on the World
As a student at Holy Cross College, you will gain a relevant and contemporary education that combines challenging coursework with real world experiences. These experiences include international travel, service to your community, professional internships, and more.
You will also find all the resources you need for college success including:
- Research assistance at the McKenna Library,
- Full-time tutorial help at the Learning Resource Centers for math and/or writing,
- Access to the latest computer technologies at the Computer Lab,
- Programs to improve skills such as the College Success Program,
- Academic Advisors who will help you shape your academic career,
- Professors who offer extended office hours to meet with you individually.
In addition to shared experiences and resources, each Holy Cross student will complete a common core of courses that are central to our mission to educate students within the Western tradition of the Arts and Sciences. The Holy Cross Core is for four-year students and a slightly modified Transfer Core allows for the shorter period of time transfer students may spend at the college before graduation:
- The Holy Cross Core for entering freshmen or students with fewer than 24 transferable credits.
- Transfer Core for students who enter with 24 or more transferable credits.
Holy Cross College offers a Bachelor of Arts degree leading to the following majors and/or minors:
- Business Major
- Communications Major
- Education Major
- English Major
- History Major
- Liberal Studies
- Psychology Major
- Theology Major
- Visual Arts Major (Graphic Design, and Studio Concentrations available)