Whether you’re interested in ministry at the school or parish level, or simply want to bring faith to your career in health, business, or communications, you’ve come to the right place.
You can prepare for a rewarding career serving others and sharing the word of God through three distinct tracks: media, ministry, and teaching. Regardless of which track you choose, you will:
- Participate in an experiential component and be able to do real work in media, parishes, or Catholic schools (100 percent of our students complete an internship)
- Serve where you’re needed most (100 percent of Holy Cross College students participate in service learning before they graduate)
- Enjoy meaningful discussions in small classes averaging 14 students
- Have the opportunity to mentor the next generation of “saints” through the Saints and Scholars Institute, a one-week program for high school students coordinated by Holy Cross theology faculty and run with the help of our students
Each year Father Sullivan leads a group of students to Rome and the Vatican to experience the birthplace of Western Culture and the center of the Catholic Church. Trip highlights include:
- On-site visits to some of the most important and interesting historical, artistic, and religious monuments in the world
- A day trip to the Medieval town of Assisi, home of St. Francis
- A visit to St. Peter’s square for prayer with Pope Francis and papal blessing
Theology Major Requirements
Theology Minor Requirements
Core Curriculum Requirements
For more information on course offerings or to find out more about the tracks, see Dr. Albarran or Dr. Barlas.
Professors. Mentors. Partners in spiritual exploration. The Holy Cross College theology faculty will help you connect your love for God with the needs of the world.