Every Holy Cross alum and friend finds themselves at a different point in their lives and in their relationship with the College. No matter where you are in your journey, there’s a giving society through which you can support the College you love.
Explore giving levels, focus areas, and donor premiums, and find the perfect fit for you:
The Brother John Driscoll Society honors the College’s founding president, who devoted his tenure to a single objective: to give Holy Cross students the opportunity to discover their unique strengths by providing them with the best academic and spiritual experience in an intimate learning environment.
Brother John Driscoll Society members make an enduring impact on Holy Cross and will be recognized in the College’s annual report according to membership level. Join online today by donating $1,000 or more. For more information contact the Development Office at (574) 239-8344.
Brother John Driscoll Society Membership Benefits
- Personal thank from our College president
- Special recognition in the College’s annual report
- Updates from the President
- Invitations to special events honoring Driscoll Society members
- Driscoll Society parking pass for football weekends and other campus event
Brother John Driscoll Society Levels
- $1,000+ Partners Membership
- $3,000+ Founders Membership
- $5,000+ Scholars Membership
- $10,000+ Legacy Membership
- $25,000+ Presidential Membership
We know that our Saints of the last decade are finishing advanced degrees, launching careers, and starting families. We also know that our alumni are proud of their Holy Cross experience and are looking for ways to express their pride and gratitude.
In honor of our 10-year anniversary of the College’s first B.A. commencement, the College is launching an exclusive giving society for young alumni, the Young Alumni of the Driscoll Society. Alumni who support the Annual Fund with a $100 for each year after their commencement will become a Driscoll Society member.
By your 10-year reunion, you will be a full member of the Driscoll Society with your first gift of $1,000 to the Annual Fund.
- $900 Class of 2012 (monthly donation of $75)
- $800 Class of 2013 (monthly donation of $66.67)
- $700 Class of 2014 (monthly donation of $58.33)
- $600 Class of 2015 (monthly donation of $50)
- $500 Class of 2016 (monthly donation of $41.67)
- $400 Class of 2017 (monthly donation of $33.33)
- $300 Class of 2018 (monthly donation of $25)
- $200 Class of 2019 (monthly donation of $16.67)
- $100 Class of 2020 (monthly donation of $8.33)
The Saint Simeon Society recognizes donors who’ve made Holy Cross College a meaningful part of their legacy through planned giving. Saint Simeon was visited by the Holy Spirit, who revealed to him that he would not see death until he’d met the Lord’s Messiah. He is known for his faith and awaiting the fulfillment of this prophecy.
Planned gifts are similar acts of patience and faith, and are symbolic of the donors’ values and aspirations, immeasurably benefiting the College and its mission of forming our students as scholars, citizens, leaders, and disciples. Planned gifts enable you to leave a lasting legacy—and to make a statement of support that will provide new foundations for the future.
How to Become a Saint Simeon Society Member
To become a member of the Saint Simeon Society (SSS), you may inform the College in writing of your gift (and enclose a copy of the pertinent documentation, if you so wish). We are available to assist you with this process.
Bequests, charitable lead trusts, and naming the College as the beneficiary of your life insurance plan, retirement account, or other assets all qualify you for SSS membership.
In appreciation, Saint Simeon Society members receive:
- Invitations to exclusive Saint Simeon Society events
- A memento emblematic of their membership
- The College’s Annual Report
- News and communication from the Office of Planned Giving
Please call JudeAnne Wilson Hastings at 574-239-8372, or email us at [email protected] for more information.