Beginning October 29- November 9, 2022, Holy Cross students will be reaching out to alumni, parents, and friends to provide updates about activities and events on campus, hear your stories about your time as a Saint, and ask for a gift to support the Holy Cross College mission. We hope you answer their call.
- Sundays: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Mondays – Thursdays: 5:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude for the unselfish contributions of so many and the countless hours of phone calls made by our exemplary student callers. So many wonderful things come from Phonathon besides money.
From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!
Your gift has an impact on Saints. And Phonathon is a great way to connect with them. When you answer the Phonathon call, you are immediately connected with a current student. And they are ready to tell you about their Holy Cross experience and share how your generosity has made a difference.
Phonathon helps support the Holy Cross Fund. And the Holy Cross Fund supports athletics, campus ministry, the Gateway Program, scholarships, and student life.
Giving to the Holy Cross Fund helps the College in the following ways:
- Improves rankings: your gift improves alumni participation, which indicates a high level of alumni satisfaction
- Boosts recruitment: scholarships help attract the best and brightest students.
- Helps secure resources: foundations and corporations often look at alumni giving when they make decisions about grants.
We understand that you may have questions or want to verify that the call is legitimate. Phonathon’s caller ID is 574-472-3026.
Our students look forward to talking with you.