Student health has never been more important. Holy Cross College offers an onsite Student Health Clinic run by the Saint Joseph Health System.
Student Health Clinic location:
Room 116 of the Pfeil Center
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
To make an appointment, call 574-239-1067, or email the office at [email protected]. All Holy Cross students can get free routine medical care onsite at the clinic. Students must complete the Health & Emergency Contact forms to be seen.
The clinic will be closed:
- Labor Day
- Fall Break
- Thanksgiving Break
- Winter Break
- Spring Break
- Good Friday
- Easter Break
Covid-19 testing sites
Click on link and select ‘St. Joseph county’ to see area testing sites.
Off-Hours Emergency Options for Medical Treatment
Family Medicine Center (click link for hours)
611 E. Douglas Road, Suite 407
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Saint Joseph Medical Center Emergency Room(Open 24 hours/day, 7 days a week)
5215 Holy Cross Pkwy.
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Med-Point (Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
6913 N. Main Street
Granger, IN 46544
Physicians Urgent Care (Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Sat. – Sun. 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
505 W. Cleveland Rd.
Mishawaka, IN 46545
The Health Background, Immunizations, and Health Insurance Form must be completed by all students. If you’ve not completed the form by the end of the first week of classes, an administrative hold will be placed on your academic records and you could face possible disciplinary sanctions.
New students will complete the Health Background, Immunizations, and Health Insurance Form on the Holy Cross Applicant Portal prior to enrollment at Holy Cross College. To simplify the process, please have your immunization records available.
Holy Cross requires you to provide a copy of your immunization records, which can be uploaded via the Holy Cross Applicant Portal.
If you need assistance accessing this form, please contact the Office of Admissions.
All incoming students must have the following:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) series
- Varicella (chicken pox) series
- Hepatitis B series
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap) (at or after age 10) or Tetanus, diphtheria (Td) if Tdap was received more than 10 years ago
- Meningitis-ACYW (after age 16) Note: Meningitis-B vaccine, while recommended, does not meet this requirement
- In addition, students coming from countries of high tuberculosis (TB) incidence must show proof of a TB test completed in the U.S.
- COVID-19 vaccine.
Recommended immunizations are:
- Hepatitis A Series 1 and 2
- Hepatitis A & B Series 1, 2, and 3
- Gardasil (HPV)- Series 1, 2, and 3
- Serogroup B Meningococcal
Please direct any and all inquiries regarding this message to Tom DeHorn at 574-239-8383 or at [email protected].