Student Health Clinic
The student health clinic is located in the Pfeil Center, Room 116, and is run by the Saint Joseph Health System.
Clinic hours — 10 am–3 pm Mon.–Fri., but can vary depending on provider schedule (see below)
- Michelle Pearson, MD — Aug. 11, 1–5 pm; Aug. 25, 1–3 pm; Aug. 28, 1–3 pm
- Justin Leugers, MD — Aug. 20, 1–5 pm
The clinic will be closed:
To make an appointment, call 574-239-1067, or email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Holy Cross College students can get free routine medical care on-site at the clinic. Students must complete the Health & Emergency Contact forms to be seen.
Off-Hours Emergency Options for Medical Treatment
Family Medicine Center (click link for hours)
611 E. Douglas Road, Suite 407
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Saint Joseph Medical Center Emergency Room(Open 24 hours/day, 7 days a week)
5215 Holy Cross Pkwy.
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Med-Point (Open 24 hours/day, 7 days a week)
6913 N. Main Street
Granger, IN 46544
Physicians Urgent Care (M-F 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun 8am-4pm)
505 W. Cleveland Rd.
Mishawaka, IN 46545
The Student Comprehensive Health Form must be completed by all students. Because of its importance, those students who have not completed their Student Health Form by the end of the first week of classes will have an administrative hold placed on their academic records and face possible disciplinary sanctions.
Once new students are granted access to the Student Health Forms via the HCC Portal they should complete the comprehensive health form. To make filling out this form simple, please have your immunization records available when working on this form. Holy Cross College requires you to provide a copy of your immunization records which can be uploaded into your student portal. Please upload the immunizations record as soon as possible, and complete the comprehensive health form in your portal.
If you need assistance accessing this form, please contact your academic advisor.
All incoming students must have the following:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) series
- Varicella (chicken pox) series
- Hepatitis B series
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap) (at or after age 10) or Tetanus, diphtheria (Td) if Tdap was received more than 10 years ago
- Meningitis-ACYW (after age 16) Note: Meningitis-B vaccine, while recommended, does not meet this requirement
- In addition, students coming from countries of high tuberculosis (TB) incidence must show proof of a TB test completed in the U.S.
Recommended immunizations are:
- Hepatitus A Series 1 and 2
- Hepatitus A & B Series 1, 2, and 3
- Gardasil (HPV)- Series 1, 2, and 3
- Serogroup B Meningococcal
Please direct any and all inquiries regarding this message to Tom DeHorn, at 574-239-8383 or at email@example.com.